|Name of Movie
||Meri Pyaari Bindu
||★ ★ ★ ★ ★
||Parineeti Chopra, Ayushmann Khurrana
||1 hour 59 minutes
||12 May 2017
– The story of the movie is about a writer Abhimanyu played by Ayushmann Khurrana, and his cute, bubbly and full of life neighbor Parineeti Chopra. The movie is a love story, which starts from Abhimanyu being saved from a suicide attempt as he is unable to get over the memories of his lover Bindu. Next, we see Abhimanyu in his hometown, Kolkata, to meet his parents after a long time and there he is seen visiting his past, reminiscing the days he spent with Bindu. The mischiefs, the ups and down, and the way Bindu used to leave everything incomplete.
- The movie ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu
’s’ promotion had a lingering impact. The viewers were teased with 5 subsequent trailers for 5 days making it look to be a great art of work. However, what the promotions team could do for the movie the movie couldn’t. We all anticipated it to be one of its kind, but all the anticipations were shattered when the movie released. The story of the movie is the usual one that we have experienced in past, where the two best friends become close to each other and fall in love but need to part ways and then one day life brings them in front of each other again and…. Well, that is something that we will leave for the audiences to discover. What we liked in the movie is the neat detailing of the characters and the way the story is woven nicely between the flashback and the present.
Well, that is something that we will leave for the audiences to discover. What we liked in the movie is the neat detailing of the characters and the way the story is woven nicely between the flashback and the present.
– As a director, this is the first commercial movie of Akshay Roy. In past he has done many short films and has won a National Award for his short film, ‘The Finish Line' The Direction is average but the blame of being and the average film goes to the script and screenplay as well. Where the first half keeps you hooked, the other half has been done in a manner that it leaves the viewers confused.
– The music of ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ is good. The songs will be liked by all the age groups. The retro number ‘Yeh Jawani Teri’, soothing ‘ Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi’ and ‘Haareya’ are most liked songs of the movie. Song ‘Haareya’ was not shown in the movie.
Why To Watch
– The Movie has some interesting one-liners that make you laugh out loud. It makes you feel nostalgic as you revisit the past of the couple, as it features things that we used to do when we were young, giving missed calls to friends and crushes, talks about cassettes and cassette players, discussing Bigg Boss elimination etc etc. The songs are nicely woven through the story of the film and Ayushmann Khurrana
and Parineeti’s natural acting are enough reasons that make movie a one time watch.
You May Also Like
Bollywood Movies 2017
Box Office Collection
Upcoming Movies List