Indian Film Industry earning till 2020 can be $ 3.7 billion

According to the report of Deloitte Indywood, it is said that earning of Indian Film Industry till 2020, it expected to be 3.7 Billion Dollar. First Special report of Indian Film Industry was released in Ramoji Film City during Indywood Film Carnival on Sunday. According to the report, In terms of Revenue, Box office earning of the film industry is $ 2.1 billion, which is expected to reach $ 3.7 billion will 2020. In terms of a number of Film Production, Indian Film Industry is the largest in the world. Where every year 1500-2000 films are made in more than 20 languages. According to the report. even after most films produced in India, its earning is less than many countries in the world. According to the report, the reason behind this is,the infrastructure, the average ticket price (ATP) in the slow growth, complicated tax system, rising expenses and a decrease in funding, piracy, and censorship on many levels of bureaucracy and stringent prevailing criteria. The main contribution in Film Industry earning is of Home Box office collection, which is 74% of total industry. According to the reports, cable and satellite rights and online / digital revenues are the fastest growing sector. The Indian film industry is dominated by Bollywood. 43% of the industry's total revenue comes from Bollywood. The remaining 57% is contributed by the regional films. According to the reports, Main reasons behind Industry growth are the increase in per capital income and leading to growing middle class, tier-2 and tier-3 cities demand, seeking to bring the variation in international markets, the ability to take advantage of digitization and increase of visual effects in movies (VFX). You may also know : Bollywood Movies 2016 Bollywood Movies 2017